I like to keep things simple. I offer one session rate and no packages. Whether your session is a newborn session or a family session, I highly encourage everyone (parents too!) to get in on the action and be in at least some of the shots. All sessions include the edited high resolution digital files so you are free to share and print your images however you choose. I definitely suggest you let me help you with larger prints, wall art and any memory books. I can also help with smaller prints that you may want to keep or send as gifts too! Most importantly, I just want you to cherish your images sooner than later and avoid the dreaded pile of "things I'll get to one day" on your desktop or hard drive.
portrait and lifestyle sessions.
session fee + all edited high resolution digital files - $1150.
To reserve your date, $350 is due at the time of booking, and the remaining $800 is due on the day of the session. Here's what's included:
- time and talent of the photographer (typically up to 2 hours of photography fun, often 3 hours with newborns)
- up to 5 people at a location of your choice
- all post-production editing
- an online viewing gallery delivered 3 weeks after your session (feel free to share with family, who can also purchase their own photo products)
- all edited high resolution files (typically 60+ images)
Add-ons and policies are as follows:
- each additional person is $50
- each additional location is $100
- travel outside of Marin, San Francisco and Berkeley is an additional $75
- the $350 session retainer is non-refundable and due at the time of booking
- payments by cash, check, or PayPal are acceptable
- in order to maintain fair business practices, rates are non-negotiable
- pricing is subject to change without notice
maternity and newborn sessions.
two sessions + all edited high resolution digital files from both sessions - $1900.
To reserve your date, $500 is due at the time of booking. $600 is due on the day of your maternity session and the remaining $800 due on the day of your newborn session. Newborns are best photographed in the comfort of your own home. The same details above apply to both of these sessions.
I highly recommend doing something with your images and having something tangible that you and your family can look at. Kids in particular love looking at images of themselves. Especially as they grow, it's so fun for them to see themselves as babies and spark conversations about when they were younger. Since you will receive all edited digital files from your session, you can print any images you'd like and send them to Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Bob or whomever. If you are interested in creating wall art or memory books, OR you just know yourself well, and have a little feeling that it might be a few months or years before you get to printing images, by all means, let me help you! Let's talk about what you'd like to accomplish and allow me to send you samples.
Other fun photo products include:
- books and albums,
- wood, metal, canvas and framed prints,
- baby announcements, holiday and note cards
- professional prints start at $25.
Don't hesitate to ask for more details when booking your session.